Laurel's Birthday Banner

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Frances's Birthday Banner

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Trip to Shreveport

Laurel and Uncle David play on the floor.
Uncle David helps Laurel with her Pat-a-Cake game.
Sweet baby girl
Laurel shows off some animated "talking."
Laurel loves Bebe and Poppy's new coffee table. It's just the right heigth for pulling up!
Laurel demonstrates her new skills for Bebe.
Aunt Michelle holds a wiggly Laurel.

Poppy and Laurel play with the infamous apples.

I have been following my sister Emma's track season, since it's her senior year and my dad is in Bethesda and can't make the trips himself. He has been enjoying the videos of her races, so we keep sending them! This week, Emma's meet was in Ruston, so Laurel and I made a trip to Shreveport to stay with Trey's parents the night before her meet. Betsy was so sweet to keep Laurel while I went to the meet, and I know they had fun. It was great to see our Shreveport family. And Emma ran great times at her meet!

No comments: