Laurel's Birthday Banner

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Frances's Birthday Banner

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Little Christopher


This precious little boy just had major brain surgery and, by the grace of God, came through beautifully. I'm no doctor, so please forgive me if I don't get all the details right. Sweet Christopher had been having awful headaches for awhile, and his tuned-in doctor recommended some tests. These tests showed fluid collecting in the base of his brain, and surgery was necessary. He had surgery while Trey and I were in New York, but we quickly got word that everything went fine.


Christopher is such a sweetheart. He will need several follow-up MRI's to ensure that everything is still looking good, and will have to rest quietly for a few weeks at home (which, I'm sure, is torture for a 5-going-on-6 year old!). We are so relieved that the surgery went so well, and that he is on his way to feeling better again.

No comments: